Department of Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics, Felix Hospital
FELIX Hospital is India’s largest orthopaedic hospital, providing the best in orthopaedic care, complicated orthopaedic procedures, and treating all orthopaedic and joint issues. We give India’s best orthopaedic surgeons in India for knee and hip replacement. Our wealth of experience, our wide range of orthopaedics expertise, has helped us develop into India’s best knee and hip replacement hospital for orthopaedic doctors in India. For sports injuries, joint pains and other typical orthopaedic disorders, the hospital often provides the best care.
We are pleased to share information about our program. Orthopaedics refers to a branch of medicine that deals with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system of the body. The musculoskeletal system includes bones, ligaments, joints, muscles, tendons, and nervous. It is responsible for the various movements done by the body. Some specialized orthopaedic surgeons provide care to athletes and sportspersons. FELIX is one of the best hospitals for Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement in Noida.
It is a dedicated centre for the early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of different diseases and injuries in the musculoskeletal system of the body. The Department seeks to be a centre of excellence, providing comprehensive and cutting-edge services for all Orthopaedic surgery and related conditions. To meet this objective, the Department is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and headed by a dedicated team of some of the best Orthopaedic doctor in Noida, supported by well-trained nurses and para-medical staff to lend excellence-driven, patient-centric care.
Our panel of some of the best Orthopaedic specialist in Noida are internationally trained. The guide patients through every step from early assessment to diagnosis and treatment of bone problems. We personalize and customize a treatment plan to match every patient’s needs. Expert guidance on diet and lifestyle changes is also provided to bring the patients back to good health and take preventive measures. The Institute of Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine at FELIX Hospital brings together a team of highly trained orthopaedic surgeons to treat hip, knee and joint injuries, and offers the following diagnostic tests and treatments:
- Bone density test
- Bone scan
- Bone and joint malformation surgery
- Bone reconstruction
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- BANKART Repair
- ACL Reconstruction
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Ilizarov technique for complex deformity correction
- Curative and palliative surgical procedures for bone tumors
Book a Appointment
We are a hospital that provides personalised care customised to individual needs.
- A centre for creative procedures and sophisticated surgical treatment
- A centre for the application of technology and the potential of technology to enhance patient outcomes
- A hub for having constructive and empathic encounters with patients
- A centre with experience in early detection and holistic care criteria
We are fitted with some of Noida ‘s finest orthopaedic surgeons and Noida ‘s top orthopaedic consultants. In treating various forms of orthopaedic disorders, they are highly qualified and specialised. Our treatment and care includes orthopaedic disorders, such as fractures, bone, joint, muscle , tendon, and ligament diseases. Orthopaedic doctors, orthopaedic surgeons, occupational therapists, rehabilitation professionals, other advanced care providers, and support personnel are included in our extensive care team.
Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, knee replacement, hip replacement, ACL repair, ligament repair, shoulder injury, tendinitis, avascular necrosis, ankylosing spondylitis, cervical spondylosis, etc. are the different disorders that we treat with our excellent team
We are dedicated to improving medical outcomes and the quality of life of patients. For this, we use:
- Usage of Sophisticated Technologies
- Standards of world-class efficiency
- Pioneering new models of treatment
- Hiring the best talent
We are well equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments and processes such as X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, bone scans, arthrography discography, Doppler ultrasound, bone density peripheral examination, etc. Concerning the essence of the orthopaedic disease, we use minimally invasive arthroscopy and arthroplasty techniques.
We aim to provide a relaxed and worry-free experience, right from the consultation to recovery. The very first step is the accurate diagnosis of orthopaedic conditions. The orthopaedic services at FELIX Hospital depend on a set of robust and accurate diagnostic tests to correctly identify the problem area and to determine the nature of the musculoskeletal injury. Post the diagnosis, our orthopaedic doctors work with experts from related specialties to develop a well-rounded plan of treatment.
They conduct physical examinations to check if muscles are equal in both sides of the body, swollen joints, growth or cysts around the joints, misalignment in the skeleton, etc.
- Arthrography: It is a surgical procedure performed to see inside the joint. It is a minimally invasive surgery done on a joint. It is done by inserting an arthroscope, an endoscope in the joint, through a small incision.
- Bone scans: This is an imaging test that helps in diagnosing problems in the bone. They determine the amount of tissue is removed and replaced in the body.
- Discography: This test is performed to locate abnormalities in the disc. This diagnosis helps in curing back pain.
- Doppler Ultrasound: It is a test done to measure the amount of blood through the bloodstream with the help of high-frequency sound waves. The bloodstreams are usually the ones supplying blood to arms and legs.
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry: It take the measure of bone mineral density.
- Electromyography: It records the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles.
- Flexibility Test: It determines the flexibility of the lower back and hamstrings.
- Peripheral bone density: It measures bone density in the lower arm, wrist, fingers or heels. Only this test can diagnose osteoporosis before the occurrence of broken bones.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine