Solid masses that form inside the urinary bladder. They develop when the body remains dehydrated for a longer period of time.
- Severe pain in lower abdomen
- Blood in urine
- Difficulty while urinating
- Hematuria (Red or cocoa colour urine)
- Condition with presence of red blood cells in urine
- Prostate gland enlargement – This is one of the main causes for developing bladder stone in men. It can obstruct the passing of urine preventing it from emptying the bladder. Thus, results in formation of stones
- Swelling in the bladder
How to Prevent It
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of fluids in a day
- Avoid high consumption of meat, eggs, animal fat diet
Consult the best nephrologist immediately if you face any inconvenience to avoid aggravating the problem.