What is a Hernia?
When an organ or fatty tissue squeezes through a weak spot in a surrounding muscle or connective tissue called fascia, it causes a Hernia. They can have a variety of origins and frequently occur where the abdominal wall is weaker, such as in the abdomen (belly area) or groin. Hernias can be painful. In some cases, they need emergency treatment. Right here for your rescue emerges Felix Hospital, which is the Best Hospital for Hernia Surgery in Noida.
Symptoms of Hernia:
- Pain and swelling around the testicles
- Pain at the bulge's location getting worse
- Pain while lifting
- Increase in the bulge size over time
- A dull aching sensation
- Signs of bowel obstruction
- Weakness or pressure in your groin
Whenever you start realizing any of the above symptoms, then you need not think of delaying the surgery because Felix Hospital offers you the best Hernia Surgery Cost.
Causes of Hernia:
- Increased pressure within the abdomen
- An existing abdominal wall weakness
- Straining during bowel movements or urination
- damage from an injury or surgery
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Strenuous exercise or lifting heavy weights
- being overweight or having obesity
Felix Hospital offers you the best Hernia Surgery in Noida with the most experienced doctors empowered with the most advanced technology.
Types of Hernia:
Hernias are named for the many bodily parts where they are typically located. So following mentioned are the different types of Hernia:
- Inguinal hernia- This is situated in the groin region of men. This affects the ligament that holds the uterus in place in women. Men experience inguinal hernias more frequently than women do.
- Femoral hernia- This hernia is formed of fatty tissue or a portion of the intestine and is situated in your inner thigh.
- Umbilical hernia- In this instance, a hernia is visible from the belly button.
- Hiatal hernia- A Hiatal hernia is a condition in which the stomach protrudes through the chest wall. As a result, the diaphragm has a hole or aperture. The muscle that divides your chest from your abdomen is called the diaphragm.
Be it any type of Hernia, Felix Hospital offers you the best Hernia Treatment in Noida.
Diagnosis of Hernia Surgery:
- Physical Examination- A doctor will typically perform a physical examination to diagnose a hernia. During the physical exam, the doctor will check for a bulge in the abdomen or groin area.
- Imaging Tests- Imaging tests such as an X-ray, ultrasound, or CT scan may be used to confirm the diagnosis of a hernia.
- Laparoscopy- A laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that can be used to diagnose and repair a hernia. During the procedure, a thin tube with a camera is inserted into the abdomen to view the hernia.
Availing of the most affordable Hernia Operation Cost has become easier now since Felix Hospital provides the best hernia treatment with the most advanced treatment at a budget-friendly cost.
Types of Hernia Surgery:
Hernias generally do not improve on their own, and surgery may be the only option to treat them. Therefore your doctor might recommend one of the following Hernia surgery:
- Open surgery- It involves making a cut in the body where the hernia is. Both the injured muscle wall and the protruding tissue are moved into their proper positions. In order to provide additional support, a particular type of mesh may occasionally be positioned there. Now if you are thinking to get an idea of the Hernia Surgery Cost, then visit Felix Hospital.
- Laparoscopic surgery- The type of repairs involved is the same. Similar repairs are necessary. However, rather than creating a cut to the outside of the abdomen or groin, microscopic incisions are made to facilitate the insertion of surgical equipment to complete the procedure. Now Hernia Operation Cost should not bother you availing of laparoscopic hernia surgery, since Felix Hospital offers you the most affordable hernia surgery in Noida.
- Robotic hernia repair- Robotic hernia repair uses a laparoscope and small incisions similar to laparoscopic surgery. In robotic surgery, the surgeon is seated in the operating room and uses a console to operate the surgical instruments. Robotic surgery can now be used to cure some tiny hernias or weak regions as well as to reconstruct the abdominal wall.
Now if you are looking for Hernia Surgery in Noida, then Felix Hospital is the best option that you could choose. We give you the best care possible with the most cutting-edge technology and surgical equipment available.
Risks of Hernia Surgery:
Risks and possible problems associated with Hernia surgery are:
- Blockage in the digestive tract
- Injury to veins, nerves, or bladder
- Anesthesia-related reactions such as allergies, nauseousness, vomiting, sore throat, and headache
- Infection, excessive bleeding, and blood clots are reactions at the surgical site
- Need for another surgery
If risks attached to Piles Surgery are haunting you, then we would like to inform you of the fact that Felix Hospital is the Best Hospital for Hernia Surgery in Noida.
Prevention of Hernia:
In order to prevent Hernia, you can follow the below-mentioned preventive measures:
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Don't skip a workout and make it a priority.
- Consume enough fruits, veggies, and whole grains to prevent constipation
- Incorporate high-fiber foods into your diet
- Avoid heavy lifting
- Avoid smoking
Now, Hernia treatment in Noida has been made easier than ever with the Best Doctors for Piles, and the latest cutting-edge technology at none other than Felix Hospital.
When to Contact a Doctor?
If you encounter any of the following symptoms, you should see a Doctor :
- Sudden pain that gets worse quickly
- Have a groin or abdominal bulge
- A dark, purple, or reddish hernia bulging
- Having trouble passing gas or poo
- Nausea & Vomiting
Now if you are puzzled by the idea of finding the Best doctor for Hernia near you, then your search ends here perfectly at Felix Hospital.
Risks of delaying Hernia Surgery:
The following are the possible risks of delaying Hernia Surgery:
- Hernias are likely to become strangulated
- Hernias increase in size
- Hernias become more painful
- Can also life-threatening
- Hernia grows, and the muscles deteriorate
- Surgery gets more costly
- Hernias May Affect Your Overall Health
- Leads to delays in recovery
Considering the above dangerous risks, you should not delay surgery at any cost because Felix Hospital offers you the most affordable Hernia Operation Cost.
Benefits of Hernia Surgery:
Most hernias will not get better without surgery. Surgery for hernias is generally safe and successful. Repairing a hernia will:
- Help reduce discomfort
- Remove any bulge or lump
- Prevent complications related to the abdominal wall and bowel
- Prevent life-threatening conditions
At Felix Hospital, we have highly qualified and experienced specialists and surgeons specialized in laser and laparoscopic treatments for Hernias. We are well-known among our patients for our exceptional quality treatment, and that too with the most reasonable Hernia Surgery Cost.
How common are hernias?
Hernias are very common, affecting up to 25% of the population. They are more common in men than women, and the risk increases with age. But these statistics should not let you feel troubled, since we are always available there for you with utmost care. Felix Hospital offers you the most budget-friendly Hernia Operation Cost.
How long does it take to recover from hernia surgery?
On the day of your surgery or the day after, you should be able to return home.
- After a week or two, you should be able to go back to work. However, if your position requires manual labor, you could need more time off.
- Light exercise like walking can help the healing process, but for about 4 to 6 weeks you should avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activities.
- Now you will be healed for a while after hearing that Felix Hospital provides you with the highly affordable Hernia Operation Cost.
Hernia Surgery/Operation Cost in Noida
Hernia Operation/Surgery Cost Starts from Rs.30,000 to Rs.70,000
The following variables affect the Hernia Surgery Cost in Noida:
- Severity of Hernia
- Type of the surgery performed
- Type of Hernia Mesh used
- Hospital or Doctor charge
- The cost of anesthesia or anesthesiologist
- Technique and equipment used
- Post-op care and follow-up consultations
- Pre and Post-Surgery medications
- Cost of diagnostic tests and consultation
Felix Hospital is the Best Laparoscopy Hospital in Noida, where you will get the best treatment for various diseases like Hernia, with world-class surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology.
Call Now at +91 9667064100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an Online Appointment: https://www.felixhospital.com/contact