These are a virus which triggers extra cell growth anywhere on the skin but is commonly found on hands and feet. It makes the skin hard and thicker in that spot.
At Felix Hospital, we offer holistic care to our patients and it is one of best skin care centre in Noida, for all your skin treatment.
- Grainy bumps
- Sprinkled with black pinpoints, which are small
- Clotted blood vessels
When Virus invades the outer layer of the skin
How to Prevent It
- Always clean and cover your cuts and scraps
- Prevent dry and cracked skin
- Use separate personal items like towels, socks etc
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use flipflops/pool shoes near public showers, pool areas, locker rooms etc, when your skin is most moist