It is a common condition both in male and females. This problem is seen more in men than in women. It generally develops gradually.
Hair loss causes baldness which can be treated either naturally or by giving specialized treatments for growing hair.
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Sudden loss of hair
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Hormonal Changes
- Skin Infection
How to Prevent It
- Avoid hot showers
- Change your hair products regularly
- Scalp massage with essentials oils
- Keep yourself Hydrated
- Eat a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals
- Keep yourself physically active
- Quit Smoking and drinking