Guidelines For Visitors
We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process
- For the comfort of all our patients , we request you to limit your visitors during visitors hours.
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical conditions or special needs.
- At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant and visitors to show these passes in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the concerned desk located in the hospital main entrance.
- Visits of children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
- Sanities hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phone is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring system are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. Even if you are using your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.