- Slip Disc
- Back Pain
- Forzen Shoulder
- Knee Pain
- Blood Pressure
- Children's Problems
- Teenage Problems
- Skin Problems
Naturopathy is a form of treatment of diseases through elements of nature. Nature is made of five elements - Jal ( water), Vayu (air), Agni (fire), Akash ( sky) and Prithvi ( Earth). These elements also constitute our body. We get sick when there is imbalance in these elements and body just reacts to this imbalance by trying to get rid of impurities in form of cough, vomiting, fever etc. Therefore, it is beneficial to cure diseases not through drugs or surgery, but with help of these five elements of nature. Naturopathy says that our bodily functions are guided by nature's vital forces, therefore a holistic approach must be followed for curing ailments. Body has natural tendency to heal and naturopathy only facilitates the process of healing through energy of nature.
BENEFITS OF NATUROPATHY TREATMENT :-
- It aims to treat the root cause of your illness, not just the symptoms
- It is a totally natural and drug free treatment method
- Used for maintaining wellness once the initial condition is rectified
- Naturopathy is both a safe and effective healthcare modality
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self- healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites-commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints. The most common method used to stimulate acupoints is the insertion of fine, sterile needles into the skin. Pressure, heat, or electrical stimulation may further enhance the effects
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE:-
- It will open your mind
- It can help make you less stressed
- It will inspire you to get outside more
- It can help give you more energy
- It will clear your head
- It will allow you to give yourself a break
- It can help you sleep
- It will get you thinking differently about food
- It will help you embrace change
- It will make you more patient
- It will make you believe in yourself
Acupressure is a form of alternative therapy in which manual pressure is used to stimulate specific points on the body along what are considered to be lines of energy
BENEFITS OF ACUPRESSURE :-
- Relieve stress and tension
- Relax mind and body
- Increase blood circulation
- Aid in the removal of toxic wastes
- Provide relief from head, neck and shoulder aches
- Promote the healing of injuries
- Increase energy levels
- Increase overall feeling of well-being
- Decreasing labor pains
Human body is one of the most complex and advanced creation on the earth. We feel very strong in a completely healthy state but as soon as a minutest component of this system gets affected, we feel extremely vulnerable. History of medicine and healthcare is as old as human civilization itself. We have developed sophisticated diagnostic facilities, laboratory tests, and personalized treatment system based on genome study. Still we are far from getting an assurance from medical fraternity that they have answers to our health problems.
Benefits of Pranic Healing:
- It heightens the level of intuition.
- It provides rapid healing power to the body.
- It prevents manifestation of diseases in the body.
- It helps to improve appetite.
- It helps in building “energy shields” in your body.
- In chronic conditions, it is used to initiate healing process.
- It can help to bring down the temperature of a person suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two in most cases.
- It can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches, and muscle pains almost immediately in most cases.
- It cures cough and cold immediately. Loose bowel movement can be healed in a few hours in most cases.
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months in many cases.
- It cures physical diseases like arthritis, asthma, respiratory disorders, eye defects,hypertension, ovarian cryst, epilepsy etc.
- It cures psychological problems like anxiety, depression, compulsive behavior patterns, phobias, trauma etc.
- It removes discord in marital relations.
- It helps to maintain family health, unity, peace and wellbeing.
- It enhances interpersonal and positive relationships.
- It increases sharper and clearer thinking.
- It develops inner peace, love and compassion in regular practitioners.
- It enhances an individual spirituality.